Saturday, February 12, 2011

Singularity: Benefit or Cost??

Dear Mr. Kurzweil,

I have decided to write you today on February 12, 2011. My name is David Nollmeyer.

Today is the 4th Anniversary of what is code named Radhanatha. In 2007 all of the surface water as the Colorado River near Blythe, California became chemically contaminated. Water is also contaminated that runs from taps in all buildings and outlets near me. This was is also true for products manufactured all over the world and sent to my vicinity.

This event is alleged to be designed by Cambridge Law School. Cambridge University was the top rated university in 2010.

This attack on my natural person began in a manifest sense on June 17, 1987. This is the 200th Anniversary of the United States Constitution. This document is the suprasystem of our country and contains the Bill of Rights of which I have been alienated from.

I have not had clean water to drink in four years but I have still managed to survive an intense Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth program almost 24 years without official recognition.

This is operation is code named Mobilization of Empire and Civilization or MOEC. It is just a nom de guerra of the professorship, but real.

This attack is a live human experiment in support of sabotage to The Singularity you predict will occur in 2045. Since I am 49.5 years of age, one day older than President Barack, and MOEC has run for 24 years, by 2017 it may terminate into electronic stalking.

There is an objective linear attack on human civilization with a red herring attached which is based on romance. This latter subsystem is polymorphous perversity based.
There are two subsystems of MOEC divided into three components:

Lycurgus Akbar
Conventional Warfare 


Targeted Chemical Assaults


Electronic Surveillance 

Gang Stalking
Strategic Warfare - Nuclear - Biological – Chemical

Full Blown Chemical Assaults - Targeted Chemical Assaults

Electronic Surveillance

Gang Stalking

      

As seen we are in the Akbar Stage. This data is real and designed to dismiss court cases. I have over 26 federal lawsuits.

MOEC has a strategic mission of Gay Marriage and retribution of LGBTi history. Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is running a Gay Militia designed from Cambridge.

They are a Joe Virus. Hence this is similar to a bot army attacking a server. Inferior level provocateurs engage superior persons and then hand off the conflict to superior persons of their paradigm after injury to the opposing superior persons.

An example, I have decided to pursue Computer Science in this format: 1. HTML 2. JavaScript 3. PHP 4. C# (or equivalent) 5. Python.

If I begin to describe basic scripting, I have taken a college course in FrontPage, LAPD will attack me when they begin to fail at being conversant. This entails attacking with sexual language concerning sexual activity of college aged females and same - sex behavior of mails. Attempting to rationalize this by substitution or addition is absurd.

The analogy to humans and computers, hence The Singularity should not be understated.

I am pure heterosexual. I have never been engaged in same sex activity. I am a ritvik Hare Krishna whose rasa or spiritual emotion is Madhurya, a conjugal rasa. My Vedic Identity (Krishna) has developed a certain defense mechanism which I would consider non-mechanistic with some electro-chemical structural adaptations to torture.

Here I would confirm that culture creates it’s own elimination. Your analysis on computer hardware is excellent and appears transparent. I do not envision that humans are able to program the crystal or emotional inductive elements which complement our linear or quantitative reasoning.

I understand that Singularity in a perfect sense must develop in the universal abstract for optimization. If you do not recognize the model use against me and my response, faith and resiliency, which has a concrete history, I reject defection to this mobilization,(MOEC appears to be a delayed response to Nazism with Gay Irrationalism - a tit for tat reprisal that is static), then I do not believe that min max thinking is being built into the support culture that directly develops high end computer systems.

I am near the Salton Sea which was created by a so-called engineering mistake. I argue that this was not a mistake but part of  storyboarding state engineering. The Salton Sea is a Scorched Earth. This would entail mass defection to develop. Currently there is nearly a 100% censorship worldwide except for www.powerality.net and the Gang Stalking community.

My small HTML based test site on Singularity has been hacked.

The correct http://powereality.tripod.com/singularity.html has had the file changed and misspelled by the Gay Militia.

I will write non-technical critical material arguing that the hardware will easily be made in support of The Singularity. With a total censorship and sanitization of my systematic torture, the culture is not capable of using advanced technology without attacking or marginalizing another part of the human race.

Consider that there are now an estimated 600,000 living HIV/AIDS positive persons out of an estimated 1.3 million person caseload since 1981. As open systems to the environment these persons form the next group of persons to be heavily damaged by a Chemical Assault - Scorched Earth.

I am beginning to complement my conditions by HIV/AIDS advocacy and confronting the LGBTi advocacy groups that are defected and sanitizing concrete reality to these HIV/AIDS victims survival.

By Kuhn - Popper Methodologies confounding or falsifying work on Singularity in the concrete will not be difficult.

I am asking you and the academic community to confront President Obama on his de facto and ommissive behavior.

Thank you for your consideration.

David Nollmeyer
February 12, 2011
Along The Salton Sea CA

www.powereality.net/journals.htm

www.powereality.net/singualrity.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment